Music
Misc
Art
Jokes
Snippets

Fashion » Hair Color Guide  
| Poll  
bbcode example
Hello! I couldn't find an updated guide on Hair Colors Basilmarket and Gamerbewbs so I made my own with the help of Omnipotence.

http://i.imgur.com/SdI5zQr.png

Note that as of this current patch (v160) changing your hair color in Edelstein with VIP or REG will not work. You will still have the coupon and no change. I tried it there three different times with both coupons -______-

I submitted the same guide/image to Basil Wiki a few days ago but as you can see it's still not up. Might do a VIP/REG guide here in the future.

04/09/15*
Dorks
6 Replies
bbcode example
Ooh, this is cool!
Thanks for making it~
SCEditor Demo

04/09/15
Chief
bbcode example
Yay, thanks for an updated version. I used to keep track in my own Excel sheet and then got lazy to check regularly :d

(really tho, why can't all the towns have every colour?)
SCEditor Demo

04/09/15
Lolita
bbcode example
ooh this should be stickied or make a special link to it somehow. this is the best color guide of all the sites

who knew that brown is available everywhere. nex's fave hair color. its very korean though to have lighlty bleached brown hair
SCEditor Demo

04/10/15
Wesley
bbcode example
Daaaaaaaamn nice dude
SCEditor Demo

04/10/15
Duzz
bbcode example
Updated to show Commerci hair colors! Totally didn't think they had a salon cus I never visit :/
SCEditor Demo

05/01/15
Dorks
bbcode example
 Dorks keep up the good work, be our general section's fashion and pretty pixelz queen 
SCEditor Demo

05/05/15
Lolita
Login to post a comment
ChatChief is not an official site, nor is it affiliated with Nexon America.
ChatChief is Copyright 2014 ChatChief.com. All rights reserved. Contact  |  Privacy Policy  |  Rules