Religion
Anime
Fun
Music
Misc
Art
Jokes
Snippets

Fun » Chatchiefers: Where are they now edition.  
| Poll  
First 1 2   Last
bbcode example
Where is everyone missing.

All these chatchief faces are on the back of my milk cartons.

Where were you in life when you first found this site, where are you now.

Be elaborate please.

I'd go first but I'm shy

12/05/16
Raven
10 Replies
bbcode example
The edit function is still broken.

Post achievements, failures, what's new, what's the same. You know, stuff that's happened over time.

SCEditor Demo

12/05/16
Raven
bbcode example
I'm pretty sure I started chiefing like November of last year. I was still pretty depressed by then but I was figuring myself out and getting over stuff. I was busier with school then than I am now but I felt it wasn't as hard? Lots of busy work/work to improve my art skillz, where now all my teachers are kind of garbage and directionless so I feel like I don't know what I'm doing I'm just kind of playing it by ear and hoping I don't get a C in any class so my gpa remains the same. 

hmm what else...
I got my very 1st bf of my own, he's the coolest but you already knew that , things are still hit or miss with my strict parents but I'm getting better at figuring out ways to do stuff I want within the confines of what they want (or maybe they're just more lenient now), aaaand I have a job at a really boring store but it pays for stuff so I guess I don't mind it. Overall life is still kinda the same except I have better outlook, the good days outweigh the bad, etc. I can also do my makeup now which is pretty neat except I'm lazy so I only look cute like 1 day a week. 
SCEditor Demo

12/06/16
Zlady
bbcode example
zlady: I'm pretty sure I started chiefing like November of last year. I was still pretty depressed by then but I was figuring myself out and getting over stuff. I was busier with school then than I am now but I felt it wasn't as hard? Lots of busy work/work to improve my art skillz, where now all my teachers are kind of garbage and directionless so I feel like I don't know what I'm doing I'm just kind of playing it by ear and hoping I don't get a C in any class so my gpa remains the same. 

hmm what else...
I got my very 1st bf of my own, he's the coolest but you already knew that , things are still hit or miss with my strict parents but I'm getting better at figuring out ways to do stuff I want within the confines of what they want (or maybe they're just more lenient now), aaaand I have a job at a really boring store but it pays for stuff so I guess I don't mind it. Overall life is still kinda the same except I have better outlook, the good days outweigh the bad, etc. I can also do my makeup now which is pretty neat except I'm lazy so I only look cute like 1 day a week. 

dafuq is this gay sh*t
SCEditor Demo

12/19/16
Fradd
bbcode example
I'm still alive.
Dead inside, but alive.
SCEditor Demo

12/21/16
KraDeNine
bbcode example
Chillin watching a live exorcism while under a full moon, I turned into a werewolf I'm barefoot standing on top a ouija board right under a bridge ninja hahaha  *coughs up blood*

Just messin lol. I got fat this year, still got a 6 pack in the fridge tho
SCEditor Demo

12/23/16*
MFDOOM
bbcode example
Still alive as well. Legit have not thought about CC for weeks (sorry Chief). Miss u guys, but I still see most of you outside of here. Also Happy New Years!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SCEditor Demo

01/04/17
Duzz
bbcode example
Glad to see people still post here.
SCEditor Demo

01/05/17
AsuraSoul
bbcode example
I am deciding between empathy and independence.
SCEditor Demo

02/21/17
SirKibble
bbcode example
joined this site eating a hot pocket. logged back into this site eating a hot pocket.
SCEditor Demo

02/24/17
North
First 1 2   Last
Login to post a comment
ChatChief is not an official site, nor is it affiliated with Nexon America.
ChatChief is Copyright 2014 ChatChief.com. All rights reserved. Contact  |  Privacy Policy  |  Rules