Music
Misc
Art
Jokes
Snippets

Advice » WHERE DO YOU WORK  
| Poll  
bbcode example
where you do work, what's your job? I've been in the retail life for over a year now and I hate it, mostly because I'm so apathetic about it.
Like, the 'hello how are you, would you like a bag' routine is so dumb, I don't care about these ppl I'm just trying to make $$$

anyway. I used to work at this nonprofit agency that helped kids/teens with developmental health problems and I was making good $$ there but it was hard to work around my school schedule and making a long term commitment working with a family, so I quit that, but I miss it some times. I cared about it a lot more. The agency got shut down bc government funding was too low and eventually stopped altogether which sux.

so yeah anyway.
Where do you work?
Where would u like to work?
What kind of jobs have you had/which was ur favorite/etc.?

07/19/16
Zlady
6 Replies
bbcode example
I work in the unemployment office. The hours are very flexible but the pay is garbage.
To be honest, I care little about what job I have as long as the $$ is good. The only job I ever had was working in the family store but I don't do much.
I do feel a little less good about myself each time I see someone do school and work at the same time and I'm here just doing school.
SCEditor Demo

07/20/16
AsuraSoul
bbcode example
Well I used to work at A&F and a dollar store at the same time while going to school. Hated working at A&F despite all my good looking colleagues, the work itself, some specific managers, and the pay were sh*t. Recently got hired at a bank, working there part time to accommodate for school. The pay is much better plus I get full-time benefits so that's sweet. Except dry cleaning is a pain in the ass.
SCEditor Demo

07/20/16
NoobCake
bbcode example
same old at the cafe/restaurant shindig
i'm glad the roster for the zoo cafe has stabilised now

i guess it's okay i mostly just like making coffees tbh
i've worked hospitality for so long i've become blasé to literally anything and everything that can happen
SCEditor Demo

07/20/16
Jaffah
bbcode example
Well I can talk about this sh*t all day.

I work at a grocery store. It's alright, mostly cause the coworkers.
SCEditor Demo

12/19/16
Fradd
bbcode example
NoobCake: Well I used to work at A&F and a dollar store at the same time while going to school. Hated working at A&F despite all my good looking colleagues, the work itself, some specific managers, and the pay were sh*t. Recently got hired at a bank, working there part time to accommodate for school. The pay is much better plus I get full-time benefits so that's sweet. Except dry cleaning is a pain in the ass.

How'd you land a job there? :V Details I want to do the same.

Anyways, I've been working at Uniqlo. Hours are a nightmare. Normally between 7am-5pm or 12pm-9pm or 3pm-12am.
You don't get to choose, so somethings you end at 12am and work at 7am the next day. That assuming they don't hold you past 12am which happens often. Pay is pretty high though.
Trying to get a better job however.
SCEditor Demo

12/21/16
KraDeNine
bbcode example
 KraDeNine : To be honest, I was moving and just applied everywhere. I got rejected by other banks but this one saw my retail and customer experience and took advantage of it. To be honest, it's very sales-oriented. I'm planning to quit later this year.
SCEditor Demo

01/12/17
NoobCake
Login to post a comment
ChatChief is not an official site, nor is it affiliated with Nexon America.
ChatChief is Copyright 2014 ChatChief.com. All rights reserved. Contact  |  Privacy Policy  |  Rules