Misc
Art
Jokes
Snippets

Misc » helo friends  
| Poll  
bbcode example
HI CHIEFERS
im making this thread only because i'm 1) BORED and 2) this site is super duper dead
and so
how is ur summer going, how is pokemon go going (yes jaffah we know you caught the gyarados), how's ur love life, how's ur school life, how's work??????/

any tips on fighting summer blues?????
pls like/comment/subscribe

07/13/16
Zlady
7 Replies
bbcode example
My summer is going well enough. I'm supposed to be studying a bit before my classes to get a head start, but procrastination is killing me.
I honestly don't see the fun in Pokemon Go, especially when walking with someone playing the game is frustrating as all hell. I mean I literally had to stop every three minutes because he wanted another f*cking Zubat.
My love life sucks, what else is new? Online dating is also one fail after another. My awkwardness managed to find its way to the internet.
I'm jobless, so thats my work life.
Feel free to ask me anything.

Now, how are you doing?
SCEditor Demo

07/13/16*
AsuraSoul
bbcode example
i was in the newspaper because of pokemon go this app has made me FAMOUS
SCEditor Demo

07/13/16
Jaffah
bbcode example
So far this has been my most unproductive summer in what I usually do, but it's not so bad. I met really cool people in a chat and I haven't really made new friends online for 2 years that I talk to on a daily basis. 
Pokemon Go has really been ruining my anti-summer tan due to high temperatures, and right when I go out, the servers go out and I end up spending money.
Love life is dead
School life is dead
Work life is dead
It's gud
SCEditor Demo

07/13/16
Royal
bbcode example
 asurasoul just keep on going, cris, you'll find a bae and get ur work done, and make $$ soon enough, it'll be good
 jaffah ur chatchief's shining star tbh I could only wish to be 1 tenth of what u are jaff 
 royal I'm glad u dig us, gabbitha, ur the coolest and u should totally embrace that summer tan, get a cali glow so ur ready to move here once u make big $$$   
SCEditor Demo

07/13/16
Zlady
bbcode example
Not too concerned about anything else going on in my life right now to be honest, working everyday saving up for a house. Nah I'm lying my dream is to be the very best, like no one ever was. I need a ghastly
SCEditor Demo

07/14/16*
MFDOOM
bbcode example
the pkmn go hype is so real rn idk
SCEditor Demo

07/15/16
Duzz
bbcode example
 Duzz: To be honest, I don't see the fun in it.
SCEditor Demo

07/20/16
AsuraSoul
Login to post a comment
ChatChief is not an official site, nor is it affiliated with Nexon America.
ChatChief is Copyright 2014 ChatChief.com. All rights reserved. Contact  |  Privacy Policy  |  Rules