Music
Misc
Art
Jokes
Snippets

General » I know up to me but  
| Poll  
bbcode example
I know this is personal preference but I'm just starting to play again and I got kicked from my guild all my friends stopped playing.. I feel so new to this game and playing on my characters I feel so weak and I'm broke haha I'm thinking about starting fresh on a new server I have no roots to Broa anymore only thing I don't want to do is have to make more link skills that's the only down fall what do you guys think ?

03/16/16
LastKings
4 Replies
bbcode example
well, reboot hype has died down but everyone is just meso farming on it now lmao

in terms of regular servers f*ck making link skills that sh*t is boring and time consuming i'd just stay where i am personally
SCEditor Demo

03/16/16
Jaffah
bbcode example
starting fresh is always nice, but link skills are a pain in the ass.
SCEditor Demo

03/17/16
Duzz
bbcode example

Thinking about logging into my ancient accounts too just the the lols and never logging back on like a boss

Is khaini or whatever dead still?
SCEditor Demo

05/06/16*
MFDOOM
bbcode example
MFDOOM:

Thinking about logging into my ancient accounts too just the the lols and never logging back on like a boss

Is khaini or whatever dead still?

it got merged with broa but tbh broa ate khaini and 90% of ppl u will see are broans
SCEditor Demo

05/06/16
Jaffah
Login to post a comment
ChatChief is not an official site, nor is it affiliated with Nexon America.
ChatChief is Copyright 2014 ChatChief.com. All rights reserved. Contact  |  Privacy Policy  |  Rules